Come visit us any Tuesday night
7:00pm - 9:00pm
SALISBURY CITY PARK RECREATION CENTER
316 Lake Drive - North end of Fulton Street
If you can walk, you can square dance.
Come Visit us if you are looking for:
1. Something to do as a couple, family or individual.
2. An alcohol-free environment and lots of fun.
3. Great, easy physical exercise and excellent stress reliever.
4. Good fitness, burn calories, strengthen bones and cardiovascular.
5. Mental stimulation and new friends from all walks of life.
6. Very inexpensive entertainment.
7. An activity that is enjoyed locally, state wide and world wide.
The North Carolina Federation Clubs hosted the 56th National Square Dance Convention at the Charlotte Convention Center. There were 8021 dancers in attendance. They were from all 50 states and 12 foreign countries.
CALLER - Paul Walker - Kannapolis, NC - 704-782-2616
LINE DANCE LEADER - Linda Cauble, Salisbury, NC - 704-633-9147
CO-PRESIDENTS - Teresa and Charlie Chunn-Concord, NC - 704-467-0595
IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENTS - Effie and Norman File, Salisbury, NC - 704-633-9555
CO-VICE PRESIDENTS - Kathy LaBossiere, Salisbury, NC - 704-638-2692
CO-TREASURERS - Greg and Phyllis Seaford - Salisbury, NC - 704-636-6238
SECRETARY - Alice Owens - Salisbury, NC - 704-637-0167
SOCIAL COMMITTEE - Pete and Donna Prunkl - Salisbury, NC - 704-633-9641
HISTORIANS - Pete and Donna Prunkl - Salisbury, NC - 704-633-964l
Travel Chairpersons - Jim & Norma Burgess, Salisbury, NC - 704-636-3300